1) By using this website you confirm your agreement to our Terms and Conditions. Our Terms and Conditions may be subject to change at any time.
2) We reserve the right to refuse any orders placed on our website. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell to you. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item or not to supply to you.
3) You are strongly advised to read the Terms / Conditions and related information for the eSIM(s) which you wish to purchase. These Terms/ Conditions will normally appear when you select the product you wish to put in your online shopping cart. Please familiarize yourself these terms and conditions before proceeding to buy. We also highly recommend that you read the frequently asked questions (FAQ's)
4) We accept payments by credit card, Paypal and direct deposit into our bank account. Orders are processed upon receipt of cleared payment.
5) We reserve the right to reject orders should we at our sole discretion suspect that orders are not bona fide or are fraudulent.
Security, confidentiality and personal details
6) In any communications with ourselves you undertake that all the details you provide to us are correct, that the Credit card or Paypal account you are using is your own and there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of any purchases that you make.
7) You agree to provide us with the necessary identification which may be required to confirm your order. We reserve the right to not accept your order if you refuse to provide us with the necessary identification.
8) We maintain a vigorous consumer protection policy to fight fraudulent credit card users. Our transactions are encrypted using Secure Server Link (SSL), the industry standard in e-commerce protection. All attempts at fraud will be reported to the appropriate authority / enforcement agency and we make available our own private investigation service to aid the authorities/ solicitors / state police or attorney generals in their pursuit of credit card thieves. It is normal practice that our staff are called upon to manually inspect and verify all first-time orders or orders that meet typical fraud profiles.
9) We reserve the right to pass over information to the police, our bank and/or an official body that may help reduce the use of fraudulent or unauthorized credit card use.
10) You agree to keep all emails containing eSIM details confidential. We shall not be liable for losses incurred by you as a result of you disclosing such confidential information to any third parties. We are not responsible if your email account is compromised and your eSIM details are used by a third party without your consent.
11) Telephone calls with our customer service department may be recorded for training purposes.
Reliability of eSIMs
12) We are resellers of prepaid eSIMs to End User customers. For this reason, we can only use reasonable endeavours to provide a quality service as we do not have any control over the network that is used by the eSIM providers. We cannot guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, provided on time and be safe or fault-free. Generally, unless otherwise stated, eSIMs sold on our website are non-refundable and expire a few months from the date of first use. No refund or replacement is provided for lost, stolen or expired cards or unauthorized usage.
13) In the very unlikely event that the eSIM services you have purchased are suspended or terminated for whatever reason (including the insolvency of the eSIM provider) we are not responsible for any unused data on the eSIM that you purchase from us. Any request for refunds should be directed at the eSIM provider concerned. As a reseller we have no way of verifying the unused credit on your eSIM because we are not given access to this information. As a reseller we also have no control over the network that is used by our eSIM providers however we endeavor to only resell cards from long standing and reputable companies.
14) Our liability if any will not exceed the purchase price of any defective products. We make no warranty of products supplied with respect to incidental, consequential, or other damages.
15) You are responsible for ensuring that your device is eSIM compatible and network-unlocked. Device compatibility may depend on the carrier and country of origin, you must check the list of eSIM-compatible devices provided before buying the eSims on our website.
16) By purchasing eSims form us you confirm that your device or any other device that you intend to install the eSim on is eSIM compatible and that we are not liable or responsible for any incompatibility issues you may encounter in installing the eSim that you purchase form us.
The eSIM compatibility list that we provide on our website is not exhaustive, meaning newly announced eSIM-compatible devices may still need to be added.
17) Email Orders: An order is deemed completed when we send you the email containing the eSIM information including activation steps. This will normally be emailed to the email address given. The purchaser should ensure that they give a valid email address and that this email address is able to accept email from us.
Occurrences whereby an order is not received may include:-
a) An email address such as yahoo or hotmail that is full b) An email account that has 'blocked' email from us c) An email address that is inactive
In such circumstance we can resend the purchasers order to another email address upon request, however no refunds are given for these.
18) We are not responsible for the non-receipt of your Esim or email containing the eSIM due to the provision of incorrect email address by you.
19) eSIMs are not returnable or exchangeable. No refund or remuneration of any kind will be issued due to charges from your phone’s telecommunication carriers, alternate SIM cards on your phone, alternate eSim providers, hotel phones, or other charges due to the incorrect functioning of the eSim that you purchase from us.
20) Once you have install the eSIM, it will be considered used despite any unused data on the eSIM and no refunds or exchanges can be offered even where you no longer require the eSIM that you purchase or if the eSIM was purchased accidentally.
Data speed and accuracy of information on our website(s)
21) We attempt to ensure that the information available on our website at any one time is accurate. However, some of this information may be out of date. As an example, the data speeds your the eSIMs you purchase from us may be varied by the relevant eSim Provider at their discretion and at anytime. We therefore, cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information we provide on our website or by our customer service team, however, we shall monitor information provided to us by our esim Provider on an ongoing basis and update it on the website accordingly. We do not represent or warrant that the Services provided suppliers will be uninterrupted or error-free and that defects will be corrected. Whilst we do spend time exercising due-diligence in selecting our service providers, we are not responsible for any loses/damages cause by errors of service providers.
22) Most service providers of eSIMs reserve the right to change their data speed and eSim compatibility without prior notice. The speeds advertised on our website may not be available due to the network conditions in the area that you are in. We will use our reasonable endeavours to update our website as soon as we are aware of any errors on our website.
23) We do not accept liability for any errors or/and omissions, and reserve the right to change specifications, information, and descriptions of listed products.
24) Web site visitors and customer details may be entered onto our company's database for marketing and update notification purposes. This may include our email updates list. If you do not wish to be added to update list then please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
25) In the interest of security we do not store your debit/credit card information electronically. We only store the required paper audit trail / information that is required for our merchant account and those required for statutory reporting. This will include information that may be used in the fraudulent use of debit / credit cards. Because of this we will ask for your debit / credit card details for each order.
26) These terms and the performance of all obligations hereunder shall be governed and construed in accordance with Australian law and the parties hereto submit to the jurisdiction of the Australian courts even if they are not in Australia.
27) All images, sounds and ideas are copyright of Buy Travel eSIM and can only be used with written consent
28) No additional warranties are given or implied, except by written agreement of Buy Travel eSIM's management. Buy Travel eSIM makes no warranty of its products with respect to incidental, consequential, or other damages.
29) All eSIMs on this website cannot be recharged after the time stipulated on our website.